Week 6 - Eeshaan Rehani

This week was spent entirely on my research project for the summer (writing a review). Given that I didn't go into the clinic, I was able to make significant progress on putting together the paper. I finally felt that I reached a point where I had gone through enough literature to begin drafting and writing different sections that accurately reflected the state of published research in the past few years. I'm confident I'll meet my goal of having a full draft completed this weekend, so that next week can be spent revising and preparing the manuscript for an initial submission.

Unfortunately, the time I was spending writing meant that I wasn't able to attend tumor board as I wanted to. However, with the progress I'm making right now, it seems like I won't be as swamped next week. This means that I will be able to spend more time in the clinic with Dr. Kasi, visiting patients and learning from the medical oncology team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8 - Our final week and an ending with watching a major surgery.

Week 7: The COVID Testing Set-Up

Week 7