End of Summer Immersion: A True Beginning | Subash Bhandari | Dr. Ariel Marciscano
I will keep this post short yet the inspirations I have derived from my experience at Weill Cornell will transcend a long way. I am beyond grateful to have experienced how the science we do helps people on every deeper level possible. I don't know if I shall consider it my luck- Dr. Ariel Marciscano was the best mentor I could ask for. He really helped me tailor this clinical immersion experience to my needs. From setting me up with all the clinicians in the radiation oncology department to inviting me to clinical trial meetings and basic science research meetings, Dr. Marciscano made my time at Weill Cornell enriching and meaningful. If nothing, I have become a little more empathetic, a little more knowledgable, and a little more confident than before.
S.B.
Comments
Post a Comment